Hunting Rates and Policies
$200.00 per hunter booking deposit is required for boar,fallow doe, ram (except Mouflan) and goat hunts.
$400.00 deposit is required for Bison, Fallow bucks and Mouflan ram .
The deposit is deducted from the total hunt price.
Group discounts, combination hunt discounts and youth discounts are available.
(taxes included in all hunt prices)
- Wild Boar : 725.00
- Barbarossa Ram : 775.00
- Corsican Ram : 775.00
- Texas Dall Ram : 825.00
- Black Hawaiian Ram : 825.00
- Jacob 4-Horn Ram : 825.00
- Catalina Goat : 725.00
- Other Exotic Ram and Goat except Mouflon : 725-825.00
- Fallow Deer Trophy Bucks : 1800.00 to 2500.00 (Buck hunts available Oct. through mid-April)
- Fallow doe : 600.00 (doe hunts available Oct. through March)
- Mouflon ram : Please call or email for price.
- Bison : Please call or email for price.
- Turkey: 385.00 one tag, 720.00 2 tags (not currently available)
Hunt rates include:
- Two-day hunt with three nights of lodging
- Guide/Dogs, (if used)
- Field dressing
- All permits (a TN hunting license is not required)
- Weapon loan (if needed)
- Delivery of game to processor or taxidermist
- Bows are recommended to have a draw weight of 60 lbs. or more
- Rifles should be .24 caliber or larger
- Handguns should be .357 caliber or larger
- Muzzleloaders should be .45 caliber or larger
- Shotguns should use slug only, except for turkey
Meat Processing rates:
- Wild hog, deer or ram skin & quarter (blocked-out, wrapped and ready for your coolers): 35.00-50.00
- Full custom processing, hog: 150.00, additional charge for hogs 500 lbs. and up
- Full custom processing ram or goat: 75.00 Fallow deer: 80-100.00
- Vacuum seal and shrink roll packaging used on custom processed game
- Please call or email for processing rates on exotics and bison.
- Please call or email us for taxidermy price list from Lifelike Taxidermy. Lifelike does beautiful work and has done mounts for folks all over the country.
- Cash, Money Orders, Travelers and Cashiers Checks.
- We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Personal checks are accepted for deposits, but not for balance of hunt fees. Cash, credit or debit accepted for balance.